The software system for warehouse modelling and 3D visualisation as well as analysis and design support for warehouse processes
- allows a 3D warehouse model to be created,
- supports the design and analysis of warehouse logistics, making it possible in particular to map existing or new functional and spatial warehouse layouts, define various design variants and evaluate the warehouse processes within them through spatial indicators and characteristics,
- allows reporting stock levels and warehouse process progress in a three-dimensional graphical form.
3D warehouse visualisation
The logifact® 3D warehouse visualisation system is equipped with an extensive library of pre-built construction modules, as well as the ability to edit or create new objects, so that the physical structure of the warehouse can be reproduced in detail.
The system is supplied with source data on the physical and functional structure of the warehouse, as well as source data on the progress of logistics processes, collected during warehouse operations.
The primary source of data for logifact® 3D is thewarehouse management system, but it can also work with different types of simulation systems.
The constructed warehouse model and data imported from the WMS system are used by warehouse visualisation systems to map the functional structure of the warehouse, including the division into functional zones in order to clearly visualise the warehouse in graphic form.
Warehouse reports in 3D
The logifact® 3D warehouse visualisation system is equipped with a special module designed to visualise report data in order to allow for the graphical representation of warehouse inventory and the progress of selected warehouse processes (e.g. picking).
The system’s functionalities allow for a clear overview of the report results by filtering the report results. With filters applied, the system shows the warehouse locations which correspond to the values specified in the filter,
- physical warehouse structure with show/hide function – option to hide/show a selected group or a single warehouse structure,
- dynamic presentation of the report’s findings in the form of a video,\
- report parameters window – with the adopted parameters, the system user has a strong influence on the displayed report results,
- transparent graphical representation for selected indicators of their percentage ranges in relation to individual warehouse locations.
The logifact® 3D system is the result of a joint project (SIMMAG 3D) carried out by Logifact-Systems and the Warsaw University of Technology as part of an applied research programme with co-financing from the NCBiR.