The software system modelling and 3D visualisation as well as analysis and design support for warehouse processes:
- enables users to create 3D digital twins of their warehouse,
- supports the design and analysis of warehouse logistics: making it possible to map existing and new functional and spatial layouts or define various design variants and evaluate the warehouse processes within them,
- allows reporting stock levels in a three-dimensional graphical form.
3D warehouse visualisation
The logifact®3D warehouse visualisation system is equipped with an extensive library of pre-built construction modules, as well as the ability to edit or create new objects, so that the physical structure of the warehouse can be reproduced in detail.
The system receives real-life source data on the physical and functional structure of the warehouse, as well as on the progress of logistics processes, collected during warehouse operations.
The primary source of data for logifact®3D is the warehouse management system, but it can also work with different types of simulation systems.
Warehouse reports in 3D
The logifact®3D warehouse visualisation system is equipped with a special module designed to visualise report data in order to allow for the graphical representation of warehouse inventory and the progress of selected warehouse processes (e.g. picking).
The system offers a wide range of functionalities that allow to focus on different aspects of the current state of the inventory and processes in the warehouse, e.g.
- show/hide function of physical warehouse structure,
- dynamic presentation of the report’s findings in the form of a video,
- use of filters to display specific results, depending on the needs of the user,
- visualisation of KPIs pertaining to specific warehouse locations.
The logifact®3D system is the result of a joint project (SIMMAG 3D) carried out by Logifact-Systems and the Warsaw University of Technology as part of an applied research programme with co-financing from the NCBiR.